Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Baby Shower Shots!

At my first 2 showers I was so lucky to have my life long friend, Lauren Weghorst, take some special pictures of my mom, sisters, dad, niece and close friends. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends =) Thank you, Libby!

 My beautiful mom & sisters =)
O'Malia girls!
 Wouldn't be complete without our PRINCESS!
 WE can't believe I'm having a baby. I love you!
Shower #2 hosted by my sisters
Friends since kindergarten...
 2 of my favorite CHS girls!!! I love you KB & Anna!
 Al & Becca made the trip in... can't thank you enough!!! LOVE YOU!

 Daddy surprised us with a stop by! (& he gave Ryan his first Muskie onesie!)
  Daddy and his little girl
Best sisters!
my belly shot =)
Thank you LAUREN for your talent, love & these beautiful memories. I will cherish them forever.
www.laurenweghorst.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.