Friday, February 3, 2012

Feeling inspired...

I am feeling so happy and inspired today. I have receieved a few texts and an email today of encouragement that really put a smile on my face! It feels so good to be doing something that I love and have always wanted to do!! I was inspired by Pinterest to create this for my sister and her husband (as a gift for being Ryan's God Parents) and listed it in my etsy shop, too. These are dates that are important to them: Shannon's birthday, David's birthday, they date they got engaged, married and the birth dates of Connor & Danny! A special thanks to Meg Saak for the tagline! I'll keep you posted whether or not they like it and may suggest it as a gift you give in the near future! I know I would LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.