Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Counting my blessings

I am feeling so incredibly blessed today. I woke up this morning from a fun weekend with college friends and my family to a smiley, happy baby and a husband who remembered to bring the stroller inside (it really is the little things). As I was driving to grab my daily DC from McD's... I heard one of my favorite songs and it dawned on me as I was driving with my left hand and holding Ryan's hand in the back seat with my right, just how incredibly blessed I am. I AM going to miss these moments. Nomatter how hard it might get. Nomatter how much I miss my family. Nomatter what. These are the best days of my life. I thought the exact same thing right after college, and again when I met Doug, and again when we got married. But I will always look back on this time and smile. Everyone told me that having a baby would change everything and it has. But only for the better. Only for the BEST :)

Ryan is taking a little nap right now and I just can't help but look around and count my blessings. I am so thankful to God and to all of those in my life who have gotten me where I am today. xoxo
See my print on etsy:CoCo Stine Designs - You're Gonna Miss This

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Powered by Blogger.