Wednesday, August 21, 2013

1st year anniversary gift that will keep giving EVERY year!

Wanted to share a fun anniversary gift idea for all of you newly weds out there! 
This has been so much fun for me and my husband has always loved it!

For our first wedding anniversary I wanted to do something special and creative for Doug. Since the tradition was "paper" I decided to choose a song that was special to us and re wrote the lyrics on some paper. I put it in a pretty box with lots of blank pages. 
My promise was that I would re write a song every anniversary forever and ever. So far, so good!

 The first year's song was "Love your love". 2nd year was "Then". Last year was "A great guy like you" ("A woman like you"). This year I decided to re write the song "She's everything" as "He's everything" because it was the first song that Doug played for me and said it reminded him of me, about 6 1/2 years ago! So far, all of the artists have been men which has made it fun to re write! Obviously I started this before my new career in print making, but I will still write this years because I think that's what makes it so special! 


Happy 4 years, Doug! And I thought I loved you then. Ha!
xoxo
Col


1 comment:


  1. Welcome to the stunning selection of sensual gifts available exclusively here online from GOLDBOXXX. Uniquely personal, intimate gifts luxuriously packaged and presented in a beautiful, reusable box as thoughtfully crafted as the contents. Personalised GOLDBOXXX gift boxes are the perfect choice for any occasion – as Valentine’s Day gifts, Wedding Anniversary gifts, Birthday or Christmas gifts – with sexy, elegant lingerie destined to create the desired impact.

    anniversary gifts

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Powered by Blogger.